Benevolence Form ORIG
Please read carefully before completing the Benevolence Application:
- The requesting person must meet one of the following qualifications to be eligible for benevolence assistance from Heritage Christian Church:
- A member of Heritage Christian Church.
- A regular attendee of Heritage Christian Church.
- A local metro-area relative of a member or regular attendee of Heritage Christian Church.
- A neighbor of a member or regular attendee of Heritage Christian Church.
- A person connected to Heritage through some other means (approval in this situation can only be made in consultation by the benevolence team.)
- Requestor not meeting any of the above in criteria, but who has been severely affected by a natural disaster such as flood, tornado, winds, fire, crime or some other unforeseen disastrous event outside their control may be considered, as budget permits.
- Elder approval is required for any benevolence request that will substantially impact the total benevolence budget.
- Heritage Christian Church's Benevolence Fund will only pay for items that are necessary to sustaining one's existence.
But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. “1 Timothy 6:6-8, NIV