Beginning September 9th, at 9:15 our children will be able to "Go Deeper" in their relationship with God through our Godly Play curriculum. We will also have Children's Worship service at 10:30 using the Gospel Project curriculum.
Please note that this means that all of our children will continue to worship together at 10:30 for the rest of August and the first week in September.
Below is a bit more information about our fall programming.
9:15 Children's Enrichment hour
Children have an innate sense of the presence of God. The Godly Play approach helps them to explore their faith through story, to gain the ability to understand and use Biblical language and to enhance their spiritual experience though wonder and play. Based on Montessori principles and developed using a spiral curriculum, the Godly Play method serves children through early, middle, late childhood, and beyond. Come join us!
10:30 Children's Worship
The Gospel Project Curriculum
The Gospel Project takes kids on a Christ-centered, chronological journey through Scripture. Kids will discover how the gospel unfolds from Genesis through Revelation. When kids truly experience the gospel, their hearts are transformed. It is the gospel, not good behavior, that changes everything.
Teachers at 9:15 and 10:30 will be teaching on the same scripture passage each week using different methods. It will be a blessing to our kids no matter which hour they attend, but especially for those children who attend both services.
We could not be more thrilled to offer both of these great programs or more excited about the team of people that God is bringing together to serve the children of Heritage.
We are still building our team for fall. At 10:30 each, grade level (preschool 3-4 and K-5) will need a team of two teachers.
- One person needs to be gifted in the area of teaching.
- The other person should possess the gift of hospitality, so that each child will feel welcome and loved.
- At 9:15 we will be looking for teachers with the love of storytelling and station assistants to help children process learning.
- At both hours we would welcome members to the greeting team and to our nursery and toddler care teams.
If you want to be a part of a group of people passionate about serving Jesus you will want to attend one of the following Children's Ministry information/ training sessions in August. The sessions will happen in room 309 at 9:30 am.
- August 12- The Gospel Project training and information
- August 19- Godly Play training and information( this session is identical to the August 5th session)
- August 26th-The Gospel Project training and information( this session is identical to the August 12th session)